SYNTHETIC WIG: MYTHS AND TRUTHS
There are two options when it comes to choosing a wig, since there are wigs with synthetic hair and others with human hair.
That is, there is a choice of hair that can be either the most advanced synthetic quality that closely resembles the natural look, or a truly natural hair that comes from the factory suppliers who make these wigs.
What should I choose? Synthetic or Human Hair?
To answer the above question, we must evaluate the main advantages, but also the disadvantages of each case.
HOS Natural Hair Wigs
Synthetic Disease Wigs
The choice of the appropriate wig, ie whether the hair will be natural or synthetic or whether the HOS technique will be chosen, depends on the needs of each patient and the amount he has the opportunity to allocate for the specific market.
Coverage of market share by the insurance company is possible and all the necessary documents are required to deposit the supporting documents and the disbursement of the amount to the personal account of the patient.
Important Notes (concerning both types of Medical Wigs).
Maintenance: Maintenance is a very important factor that affects both the Lifespan and the appearance of the HOS system.
Find out about the proper maintenance of HOS, here : https://www.medicalwigs.gr/en/hair-system-hos-wigs-hos-medical-wigs-maintenance/
Find out more about the proper maintenance of Synthetic Medical Wigs, here : https://www.medicalwigs.gr/en/hair-system-hos-wigs-synthetic-wigs-maintenance/
Special Products: For the best maintenance of synthetic or human hair, the use of specialized products is recommended. Our consultants will suggest the right products for their proper care.
Styling changes: Hair, either synthetic or natural, is subject to styling changes. For more security in the end result, trust the opinion and hands of Bergmann Kord’s specialized partners.
Irritations: Especially for Disease Wigs, very good ventilation of the scalp is recommended, due to the special irritants, which come from chemotherapy.
This ventilation is achieved by the Innovative Technique of HOS even after its installation.
Addresses of Scientific Centers:
* Athens (Headquarters) : 348 Kifissias Ave. (Opposite “HYGEIA” Hospital), PC 152 33 Chalandri, Athens, Tel.: 210 68 28 888
* Athens : 203 Syggrou Ave., PC 171 21 Nea Smyrni, Athens, Tel.: 210 93 11 111
* Thessaloniki : 20 Adrianoupoleos & Aegean, PC 551 33 Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Tel.: 2310 45 85 55
* Patras : Agiou Andreou 111 & PC 262 21 Patra, Tel.: 2610 42 45 45
* Larissa : Marinou Antipa 2 & Kouma (Central Square of Larissa), PC 412 22 Larissa, Tel.: 2410 66 00 90
* Heraklion : Georg. Papandreou & Drakontopoulou 49, PC 713 06 Heraklion, Crete, Tel.: 2810 34 20 65
* Rhodes : Canada 73 (Agios Nikolaos Square), PC 851 00 Rhodes, Tel.: 22410 78 302